Friday, October 21, 2011

I Found Me just got a Fancy Upgrade!!!

Howdy Friends!!!

It's the two-year anniversary of my book, I Found Me Appalachian Stories of a Lost Hillbilly Girl.  I am happy to announce it is now available for iTunes and the Barnes & Nobles Nook.

Download my book for only $9.99 for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch:
Not a fan of those fancy Apple products?? Really? You can also purchase it at the same low price for the Barnes & Nobles Nook:
If you have a Kindle or a different reader, a format for those are also available at Amazon or Lulu:
Of course, I will always be happy to mail you an autograph copy for a low price as well.  Contact me at cgailfugate@gmail.com.

By the way, don't forget to leave a customer response wherever you purchase my book,  I Found Me Appalachian Stories of a Lost Hillbilly Girl. 

I hope you enjoy reading my hillbilly stories of growing up in the hills of Eastern KY. I am looking forward to writing more stories.

Thanks for your Support. May you be Blessed!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment